The four-hour Intensive Workshop provides an introduction to espresso and latte art, and includes a tasting component. Walk away feeling like a true professional!
During this session, we explain roasting techniques, the importance of using the right grind, how to extract the perfect espresso, and how to make basic latte art. The session also includes a tasting component to explore the origins and roasting profiles of different coffees.
- This workshop is offered only in French. For more info about workshops in english, please write to Yannick at email@example.com
- Length: 4 hours
- Location: 111 De Louvain Street West, Montréal, H2N 1A4
- Maximum group size: 4 people
- Price: $150 + tax per person
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations made seven or more business days before the workshop are entitled to a full refund. No refunds are provided for cancellations made fewer than seven business days before the workshop. We can offer another date for you to attend. We reserve the right to cancel a workshop 48 hours in advance due to insufficient attendance, in which case, a full refund will be provided.
This workshop is held at 111 De Louvain Street West, Montréal, H2N 1A4.