Toddy's cold brewer produces an exceptional cold brew concentrate that's less acidic than hot brewing methods. BPA-free
Easy to use:
1. Put the cap on the bottom of the plastic container and place the felt filter inside, along with the paper filter.
2. Add 225 g of coarsely ground coffee to the filter paper.
3. Add 1 L of cold filtered water to the coffee, fold the filter and cover with the rubber lid.
4. Leave to brew for 8 to 24 hours, to taste.
5. Pour the coffee concentrate into the Toddy glass container, removing the bottom stopper and top lid. That's it!
The concentrate keeps for up to two weeks in the fridge. To serve, we recommend diluting in equal parts with filtered water, milk or the vegetable drink of your choice.