Return Policy for Rocket Espresso coffee machines for home use
- Delivery is free of charge in all Canadian provinces (except territories).
- The trial period within which a machine can be returned and fully reimbursed is 10 business days if a defectuosity is found on the delivered product.
- In order to be eligible for reimbursement, the machine must be returned in its original state with all its parts and in its original box (we recommend keeping the box for the duration of the return validity period).
- Return Policy applicable in Canada only.
We also encourage you to read the Warranty Policy for all warranty exceptions and conditions, or to contact us for any questions regarding the Return Policy or the warranty.
All Rocket Espresso machines purchased through Café Barista are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period is 2 years for the Rocket Espresso coffee machines for home use and 1 year for the Fausto grinders. The instruction manual found in your product’s box specifies the warranty period and restrictions.
Café Barista covers the manufacturer’s warranty and is pleased to offer you technical service should you experience any problems. Please contact email@example.com and we will see what we can do for you.
There are, however, certain limitations to the warranty’s application:
- Some machine parts such as steam wands, buttons and gaskets must sometimes be replaced or repaired. This is part of normal espresso machine maintenance.
- Unusual use and/or use outside the machine’s intended purposes. Normal machine use is defined in the machine’s instruction manual.
- Aesthetic damages such as scratches or faded paint.
- Damages caused during shipment and delivery.
- Complaints due to non-compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Complaints due to commercial use instead of home use, unless stated otherwise in a written agreement.
- Theft, attempted theft or damage caused by a fire.
- Complaints due to flood, lightning, a storm, the cold or all other weather conditions.
- Complaints due to an electricity, gas or water supply problem.
- Fees will apply if no problem is detected.
- Machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Fees resulting from the inability to properly use the equipment and from the damages caused by the latter.
- Costs incurred by the removal or reinstallation of equipment added to the machine.
- Claims or damages caused by the inability to properly clean the equipment on a regular basis.
- Policy applicable in Canada only.
In cases where damages are excluded from the warranty, we will prepare a quote for repairs. If the quote is rejected, the customer will pay the transportation costs. If the quote is approved, transportation costs will be included in the quote. The machine must be shipped to us with a packing slip.